30th Anniversary Event
Join us for our celebration of 30 years of success in OHV advocacy while enjoying the public lands of the BLM Needles District, along the shores of the Colorado River, at Pirate Cove Resort & Marina.
Please Note: This page is for event registration only. Cabins, RV space or other amenities are available separately through Pirate Cove Resort. Be sure to mention that you are coming for the Sharetrails.Org/BlueRibbon Coalition event! Interested in becoming a vendor or sponsor? We’d love to have you join us. Please click here to contact us for more information.
Help us celebrate our 30th anniversary with two days of clinics, presentations, demos, a vendor show, auctions and geo-tag rides – where participants may earn prizes by tagging sites and uploading photographs to social media. There will be dozens of ride loops for all modalities and levels of difficulty directly accessible from Pirate Cove Resort. Be sure to check back here often for updates and details about the rides and other activities scheduled for this event.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Friday (Feb 24) –3 pm until 7 p.m. Registration, wristbands, packets. Meet and greet at Pirate Cove Restaurant and vendor expo area. Vendors welcome.
- Saturday (Feb 25) – 8 am until 10:30 am. Registration, wristbands, packets. Complementary continental breakfast and vendor expo. 10:40 Riders meeting. Riders off at 11 am. Riders back by 4 pm to be eligible for prizes. Vendor expo from 4 – 5 pm. Evening festivities begin at 5 in the restaurant/bar/vendor area. Guest speakers will be Todd Ockert (Sharetrails/BRC Board Chair), Clark Collins (Founder of the BlueRibbon Coalition), Jimmy Lewis (Dakar and Baja Champion) and Dave Cole (King of the Hammers). Event prizes awarded immediately after the keynote (7 p.m.). Auction, music and fun.
- Sunday (Feb 26) – 8 am until 10:30 am. Complementary Continental breakfast and vendor expo. BLM, Del Albright and Don Amador clinics. Free ride during the afternoon.
- All vehicles require vehicle insurance
- All vehicles must be street legal
MAPS, GUIDEBOOKS, GPX FILES & MORE AVAILABLE HERE
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you at the event!